Friday, October 29, 2010

Chosen: (Half) Marathon for Adoption

We did it!!! Last weekend my sisters, mom, and friend (Calley) all finished the half marathon that we started training for back in August! Kimberly finished her's too- I'm super proud of her doing it all by herself all the way in Virginia! She's a rock star!
Unfortunately my mom-in-law couldn't join us, but she will be there for the next one! :)
My sisters both ran the whole thing- so proud of them! My momma walked her little tail off and finished with an awesome time! As for me, it definitely wasn't my best half marathon showing, but I crossed the finish line and it was a GREAT weekend.
The whole experience was a lot of fun to share. We are seriously discussing doing another one at the end of May. Want to join us???

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! can't wait for the next one :) love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about this one this month. I think you know how I feel about the cause. ;) We plan to do it next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blogs!! Keep it up!! Love and miss you!! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete