Thursday, November 18, 2010

basketball season is here.

Well, I guess technically basketball season was here over a month ago. But game days have now arrived, and I am SO excited for this season.
The first game of the season (actually an exhibition) was in Houston a couple weeks ago. How perfect, right? I was not only able to be at David's first game as an assistant coach,
but I got to see my family!
My parents, sisters, brother, Mimi and Pappa, cousin, and I all headed to HBU
for McMurry's first appearance of the season.
It was a PACKED gym since it was HBU's homecoming.
And the game was awesome!!!
McMurry is a division 3 school- no scholarships- and HBU is a division 1 school- scholarships.
Well, McMurry WON!
It was so much fun!!!
McMurry had their first official game of the season this past Monday against Barclay College and won! I have lots of pictures from that game also, but blogger gave me enough trouble uploading these pictures. So you're just going to have to take my word for it- McMurry dominated! The final score was McMurry 82 Barclay 25.
The team is in North Carolina for a tournament this weekend, and I REALLY wish I was there. But I will settle for watching the games online.

Happy Thursday! (almost Friday!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment