Saturday, July 3, 2010

three weeks :)

We have been busy, busy since we have been back from the wedding and honeymoon. (Those posts coming soon, promise!) David and I have been married 3 weeks today :) but only at our house for probably a total of 9 days! It's been crazy, but a good crazy.

David is LOVING his job! He works with the greatest people who are even helping me to find a job. His job definitely keeps him extremely busy, but he truly loves every minute of it! So fortunate. The first week that we were back from the Bahamas, David had to drive to Dallas and back one day and then to Houston and Dallas (again) for the weekend. Luckily, I got to go with him to Houston and Dallas over the weekend! And we were able to hang out with my family all weekend- when David wasn't working. He was so sweet about the whole weekend. He knows how close I am with my family and rather than getting a hotel and staying close to the tournament he was recruiting at, we stayed at my parents which was an hour drive for him each morning. Love that guy! We also spent one night at my sisters' apartment, which was a lot of fun too! :) It was a great weekend!!! And then Monday morning we headed to Dallas to watch some more recruits.

Since we have been back, we have gotten to spend some fun time with David's family. (I guess they are my family now, too!) Tuesday, we had everyone over for a spaghetti dinner! It was so nice to have everyone here to chat and hang out. The boys hung our new TV in the living room, and us girls just chit-chatted. I also got to love on two of my nieces. :) (Miss you, Khloe!!!) We also went to dinner and a movie with Kevin and Ryann (David's brother and sister-in-law) the other night. I really LOVE having family so close. David and I are so blessed.

And now this 4th of July weekend, we have more fun planned!!! My Mimi and Pappa are in town!!! I love them so much. When we lived in south Texas, I was only a 40 minute drive from them so I visited them at least once a week. It is so good to have them here! My parents and Melanie also just got in town for the weekend. We are going to have fajitas with both mine and David's families tonight and then celebrate the 4th out at David's parents' land! I am beyond happy about this weekend. I love my family so so much. They are the best.

Well I have a couple pictures to add, but my computer isn't letting me... boo!

Hope everyone has a happy 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

  1. so happy i got to see you last weekend!! love you so so so much sissy. and i am so happy for you and your CUTE little life in abilene.

    ReplyDelete