Friday, July 9, 2010

fourth of july.

I know I'm a bit late with the post, but for some reason, my internet/computer decided today was the first day that it would allow me to upload pictures. (So I may or may not take advantage and write a couple posts in the same day..)

For starters, here are some pictures from our 4th of July weekend. It was SO great to have family here. Unfortunately, my Mimi and Pappa had to leave first thing Sunday morning because Pappa wasn't feeling well. :( He is still under the weather, so keep him in your prayers! And we all of course missed some very important family- Mindy and John (my sister and brother) and Kimberly, Kevin and Khloe (David's sister, brother-in-law, and niece).

Saturday night fajitas with family

the pink lemonade cupcakes mel and i made for the 4th celebration- look a little rough but tasted yummy!

melanie getting a ride from miss averi in her pink convertible

sweet, sweet allie payton

love my daddy and momma!

dad and i decided to have a hot dog eating contest. haha

love this little miss

first 4th as the kemps!

No comments:

Post a Comment